Fire Department in Devils Lake, North Dakota
621 College Dr N
Devils Lake, ND 58301
Connect with us on Facebook
^Clicking on the above image will also take you to the Devils Lake Community Connect page.^
The Fire Department’s mission is to reduce the rate of emergencies through public education and code enforcement, protect lives and property from fire and other emergencies, and respond to emergencies in a professional and courteous manner. The Fire Department is responsible for the following:
During the winter months, “adopt” a fire hydrant and be responsible for keeping the snow clear from the hydrant nearest your home. If you see a hydrant blocked with snow and are unable to clear the snow yourself, please call the Fire Department or Public Works Department.
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Lawns that have not been cut and look long or shabby.
- Garbage that is not kept within closed containers.
- The accumulation of junk, for example:
- Auto parts
- Steel frames for ATVs or UTVS
- Bicycles that are no longer being used or in usable condition
- Used appliances in the yard.