Childcare is an important component of community infrastructure that serves not only children and families, but supports economic development efforts. Availability and access to childcare is an important component of a community’s infrastructure:
- Helps to build a stable workforce.
- Helps to attract and retain business to your community.
- Improves employee productivity and reduces absenteeism.
- Increases a children’s school readiness, which in turn enhances classroom learning for all children.
- Helps children build life skills that will help them become healthier, more productive adults, employees, business leaders and citizens.
- Devils Lake has a unique opportunity for businesses that are interested in partnering with a commercial daycare in town to provide childcare to your staff. Eventide Heartland, a long term care facility that has a commercial daycare on its property, is willing to partner with you to help you provide this benefit to your staff, as they are to theirs.
Devils Lake has a wonderful group of Childcare Providers.
For an updated list, please go to this link, which is updated frequently by Ramsey County, or contact:
Lakes Social Service District
524 4th Ave NE #19
Devils Lake, ND 58301-2400